A new HTC model seems to be soon out, but till now we didn’t knew the specifications. The new Windows Mobile powered gadget, called “Leo” will be out near the end of this year and has the following features:
– dimensions: 121 x 67 x 11 millimeters
– 4.3 inch WVGA (480 x 800) capacitive touchscreen display
– connectivity options: Wi-Fi, GPS, A-GPS
– Accelerometer, Light & proximity sensors
– 5MP autofocus camera with dual LED flash
– 512MB flash memory, MicroSD card support, 1230 mAh battery
It is expected that the phone will come with a 1Ghz Snapdragon processor and 320 Mb Ram.